1) In terms of contracts, what is the difference between Legality and Public policy?
2) Every state requires what five (5) types of contracts to be signed and in writing (eg. Statute of Frauds)?
3) What are three instances where courts will not enforce a contract even though it satisfies the basic contract elements of Offer, Acceptance and Consideration ?
4) What is the difference between express conditions and constructive conditions?
5) What is the difference between a condition precedent and a condition subsequent?
6) What is a BREACH ?
7) What is Parol Evidence, and when will it be excluded by a court?
8) What are two types of third party beneficiaries? To enforce contract rights, both must be _______________ beneficiaries.
9) What are three doctrines of changed circumstances that are invoked to excuse one party from performing its duties under the contract?
10) The second restatement of contracts sets out what the three basic measures of damages?