Select a sustainability issue that interests you for your project.
1.Decide whether you will design a group Motivational Project or a group Advertising Campaign. Choose to do only one of them.
– If you choose to design a Motivational Project then your goal will be to change people’s current attitudes and behaviors about how they interact with and impact their environment and how they can adopt and/or adapt their behavior to help create a sustainable planet. (If you choose to design a group Motivational Project then you will want to review your class notes as well as review your textbook on Attitudes and Behaviors).
– If you wish to design an Advertising Campaign then your goal will be to raise awareness about an environmental issue, to persuade people to change their current position about the issue, and to challenge people to think and examine their behavior regarding the issue. (If you choose to design a group Advertising Campaign about your environmental issue, then refer to your class notes as well your textbook on Social Influence and Persuasion.)
Specifics about the Individual Capstone Project Part:
1. Give your Project a Title and include it on your project submission to your professor.
2. Include your name, the date, and the course number and name.
3. State whether your project is a Motivational Project or an Advertising Campaign.
4. Explain the specific environmental issue, global warming/climate change issue or consumerism issue that you are addressing with your project.
5. Will you do this project by yourself, with one or two classmates or with your family? In your project submission, list the names of the people involved with your project and their specific role such as Director, Designer, etc.
6. Describe your project in detail. Be specific.
– State the Goal of the project.
– Explain how you Plan to conduct the project. (Be very detailed)
– Explain how we will know if your plan was successful.
7. All projects need to be typed using a 12 point font and double-spaced.