Outline of Report
1.Introduction – what is the purpose of the report?
2. Background – what is the context for the analysis about to be presented. Be detailed but concise. You should not restate the whole case or history of company here, but you should pull the relevant facts from the case that are important to understanding the issues you will be presenting.
3. Problem Statement – be clear and concise in what specifically you feel the key problem or issue that needs to be addressed. Remember our discussion last week about noise and finding the root – this is where it comes into play.
4. Analysis – This is where you address the case questions as a means of exploring the issue/problem. Try to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of assigned readings in your analysis. While you are always welcome to do additional research, ensure it is not at the expense of demonstrating knowledge of case or assigned readings. You should also feel comfortable incorporating business concepts learned from other courses. Ensure you cite all of your sources, even the case itself.
5. Recommendations/Action Plan – Based on your analysis, you should now have a sense of how to solve/address the stated problem. Explain what you would now due given what you know and understand at this point – include both a short-term and long-term strategy.
6. Conclusion – Recap key points here – do not introduce new data at this point.
Questions for report
Prepare a 5-page report (12-point font, double spaced not including the title page or reference page), that addresses the following questions:
-Identify the key factors that created the weak security situation in a company.
-Discuss vulnerabilities that were exploited in Equifax incident. Provide assessment of appropriate organizational and security controls that were put in place by the company before the breach.
-Consider the measures the company has taken to recover from the incident.
-Evaluate post-attack security measures. Discuss and prioritise the risks.
-Could have this incident been prevented
-Evaluate the company’s response to this incident and the measures proposed by US government. Which of these measures can be adopted by other companies?
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.