There are five parts questions. Each part requires no more than a 1-2 sentence response. To be clear, this assignment should be completed in ten sentences or less.
1) Please identify one active community organization’s civic engagement in terms of assisting individuals with accessing their rights under the Constitution. The organization may provide service to individuals whether they are citizens or not;
2) Clearly identify the law enforcement encounter that would require an individual to seek access to their rights through the organization you identify;
3) Identify the specific right(s) the individual needs to access and apply to their given situation;
4) You must use at least one quote from the National Lawyer’s Guild reading assigned and cite the page number; and
5) State what motivated your decisions for completing this assignment other than personal reasons including the fact that the assignment is required. Please include motivation that is inspired by your specific interest in a law enforcement encounter and/or knowledge of rights that are of interest to you. Please note: The motivation must be something other than personal reasons and the fact that the assignment is required. In other words, please include motivation that is inspired by your specific interest in a law enforcement encounter and/or knowledge of rights that are of interest to you. Furthermore, you must use the numerical template above to answer the prompts or points will be deducted.
Engagement in the Discussion Board does not mean over relying on quotes from the National Lawyer’s Guild to support claims or name dropping without clarifying the main points or claims. Please engage the National Lawyer’s Guild civic learning assignment and share your response to the assignment with the class. Your discussion with the class must include something other than or more than personal reasons and the fact that the contribution to the Discussion Board is required. In other words, please include motivation that is inspired by your specific interest in a law enforcement encounter and/or knowledge of rights that are of interest to you. (150 words)
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Homework Market Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.