Peak View Sound Sources is a public company based in Denver, Colorado and is focused on providing digital media and Web sites to music companies and musicians through the Mountain and West Coast regions. The company has a solid reputation and is starting to get some national and worldwide attention, with new prospective companies wanting to take advantage of the quality services they have seen on other existing Web sites.
Your company has been hired to assist Peak View Sound Sources (PVSS) to ascertain the security posture of the company’s Information Systems resources and services. You are heading the team of auditors tasked to perform the audit and assessment.
You enter the company offices of PVSS and begin your analysis of the environment and situation.
Initial analysis has allowed you to determine that the company is made up of the following divisions:
· Corporate Management and Support Staff: This organization contains the executive management, human resources, and accounting teams. All company decisions are directed from the management team.
· Information Technology: This team manages the networks, servers, Web sites, and desktop environments for the company. The team has a perception of being difficult to work with, as they are slow to adopt new technology and slow to implement new offerings. The reality is that the team has resources and wants to uptake the newest and greatest technology, but they spend most of their time putting out fires and reacting to issues.
· Media Content and Design: This team is in charge of working with the record companies and musicians to create the Web Sites and implement the product offerings that are sold.
· Sales and Marketing: This team works with the musicians and record companies to offer and sell the services of PVSS.
There is a concern about the security of the infrastructure with respect to the ability to protect the copyrighted material that PVSS is given to host, because a single incident several years ago took place in which an entire new CD was released prematurely via the Internet. Although PVSS was not directly linked to the leak, there are suspicions surrounding PVSS.
As you continue your analysis, you see that the Information Technology (IT) department has developed several guidelines and procedures about how various systems should be considered and set up, but this is internal only to the IT department. Every time a new machine is set up and deployed, within a month, the configuration is changed.
· Explain why you think the use of these guidelines and procedures is not sufficient and may not solve the problem. Consider how a company-wide policy program could help the situation.
· As you begin to prepare your game plan to conduct an Information Security Audit, talk about why you think this current situation makes it difficult to identify the controls that need to be examined.
· If you were performing this security audit, with which regulations would you want to ensure that PVSS complies? Why?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.