Select from the following list four (4) topics and discuss. Use only 50-words per topic to discuss and present your answer. (4 topics x 50 = 200 words).
1. Discuss how cloud computing has changed how companies budget for software solutions.
2. Compare and contrast SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS, and provide an example of each.
3. Define scalability and discuss how the cloud impacts it.
4. List three advantages and three disadvantages of cloud computing.
5. Define virtualization and discuss how the cloud impacts it.
6. Describe three cloud-based solutions for individuals and three cloud-based solutions for businesses.
7. Discuss how Web 2.0 has driven the growth of the web.
8. Compare and contrast public, private, community, and hybrid clouds.
Please make your posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
· Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
· Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
· Provide extensive additional information on the topic
· Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
· Share an applicable personal experience
· Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
· Make an argument concerning the topic.
Run you submission through grammar check before submitting.
At least 2 (scholarly) journal source should be used for each post.
Make your references in correct APA 7 format and cite each reference at least once, but as many times as you rely on it. Citations support each sentence relying on a reference, not an entire paragraph. Do not use direct quotes, rather rephrase the author’s words and continue to use in-text citations.
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.