Course Reflection , Personal Impact
- What inspired you to choose to study public health?
- Share a story that inspired you to learn more about public health. This could be a personal story or originate from a book you read, a news event that influenced you, or a film you saw.
- How do your current ideas about public health compare to those you had at the beginning of the course?
- How have your ideas about public health changed?
Course Content. Get College Essay Help
- What is one thing you learned in this course that you feel will prepare you to work in public health?
- What was missing that you wished was part of the course?
- Which topics in this course stimulated you to investigate further?
- What did you find surprising?
No response is needed in this discussion, but feel free to continue the conversation if you wish.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
- Summarize course highlights in terms of personal impact and learnings about the field of public health.