Cultural Reflection Presentation
Cultural Reflection Presentation, Create an 8-10-slide PowerPoint presentation discussing your cultural background. When discussing your culture, consider components of yourself such as race, ethnicity, religion, spiritual heritage, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities, socioeconomic status, traditions, and family heritage. You are not required to include any information you do not feel comfortable sharing.
- A title slide, a conclusion slide, and a references slide (in addition to the 8-10 content slides) (African American Female)
- Communication styles of your culture (verbal and nonverbal) (Verbal)
- Parts of your culture you are proud of (Hard working people through a lifetime of adversities)
- Parts of your culture that you would like to improve (Self Value and Self Worth, Knowing Your History)
- Stereotypes toward your culture (Angry, Aggressive Behavior)
- Stereotypes held within your culture (Not Unified Enough as a People of Color)
- How your culture perceives mental health and wellness (i.e., receiving mental health care)(Not Open Minded Enough)
- How your cultural background will influence your ability to provide mental health services to someone from your culture and someone from another culture (Parents instill in me as a child we shouldn’t be ashame to seek mental help, it’s healthier to talk it over with a professional)
My information is shown in brackets ( )
Include at least two scholarly references in your presentation.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Get Best Essay writing help with Homework market