Discussion And Research Paper
Discussion : 600 Words
Can you explain the six stages of process development and how they can apply to your daily life? Additionally, there is a dotted line between Policy evaluation and production identification, Policy evaluation and Policy implement, and Policy evaluation and Policy formulation. Can you explain this line and why they are important?
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
· Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
· Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
· Provide extensive additional information on the topic
· Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
· Share an applicable personal experience
· Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
· Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Use proper citations and references in your post.
The final portfolio project is a three- part activity. You will respond to three separate prompts but prepare your paper as one research paper. Be sure to include at least one UC library source per prompt, in addition to your textbook (which means you’ll have at least 4 sources cited).
Start your paper with an introductory paragraph.
Prompt 1 “Blockchain” (2-3 pages): Explain the major components of blockchain. Be sure to include how blockchain is affecting a global economy and how you see it growing in the future.
Prompt 2 “Big Data” (1-2 pages): Describe your understanding of big data and give an example of how you’ve seen big data used either personally or professionally. In your view, what demands is big data placing on organizations and data management technology? How does big data affect a global economy.
Prompt 3 “Government and Policies” (1-2 pages): Discuss the role government plays in a global economy. Also, look at what policies are currently in place and then discussion what policies should be put in place..
Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section.
The paper needs to be approximately 6-8 pages long, including both a title page and a references page (for a total of 8-10 pages). Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 6-8 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.