1. What is the “Myth of the Lost Cause’? And, explain: who, why, and how, was this myth created sustained.
2. Define “Confederate Culture.” What are the symbols associated with this culture? What groups were responsible for this tradition? What were their objectives.
3. What aspect of American history does the author NOT discuss in the book and why?
4. Who was the UDC? Who were its members? Why did they become members? And, how did the group evolve?
5. How does Cox characterize the “New Man?” Be sure to discuss: motivations, goals, and these men differed from their fathers.
6. Describe how women’s organizations were able to commit to monument building and fundraising? What kind of monuments did they desire?
7. Describe the concept of “benevolence” as it relates to the UDC and the Progressive Era.
8. Discuss and describe the UDC’s views on history and how they spread their ideology. What were their views on education?
9. Explain and discuss vindication and reconciliation as it relates to the UDC. Be sure to include specific examples.
10. According to Cox, how did the views of the UDC, and by extension, the South, change and then challenge the Civil Rights Movement?
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.