In the prospectus, proposal, and dissertation there are 10 strategic points that need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure the research is doable, valuable, and credible.
These points, which provide a guide for our vision for the research, are present in almost any research study. The ability to identify these points is one of the first skills required in the creation of a viable doctoral dissertation. In this assignment, you will identify and evaluate 10 strategic points in a published quantitative research study.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
Review the Casteel dissertation. ATTACHED
Locate the “Modified 10 Points Template.” ATTACHED
APA style is required for this assignment.
Using the “Modified 10 Points Template,” identify each of the 10 strategic points in this quantitative dissertation.
Complete the “Evaluation” section of the template by addressing the following questions (250-500 words) with regard to the 10 strategic points in the study:
· Discuss the key points in the literature review and how the author used this section to identify the gap or problem addressed in the study.
· Describe the variables under study and how they are a key component in this quantitative research study. You are not expected to understand the differences between variables at this point, but should be able to identify how they inform the problem, purpose, research questions, and data collection instruments.
· Describe the problem and how it informed the research questions under study.
· Describe the quantitative design used and why it is appropriate for the identified problem and research questions. Support your response with a peer-reviewed citation from a research source.
· Assess the appropriateness of the instruments used to collect data and answer the research questions as well as to address the stated problem.
· Discuss how the problem statement informed the development of the purpose statement in this study.
1. Evidence, Ontology, and Psychological Science: The Lesson of Hypnosis
Vandenberg, B. R. (2010). Evidence, ontology, and psychological science: The lesson of hypnosis. Journal of Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology, 30(1), 51-65. DOI:10.1037/a0016665
2. Knowledge and Knowing: The Journey From Philosophy and Psychology to Human Learning
Murphy, P. K., Alexander, P. A., & Muis, K. R. (2012). Knowledge and knowing: The journey from philosophy and psychology to human learning. In K. R. Harris, S. Graham, T. Urdan, C. B. McCormick, G. M. Sinatra, J. Sweller, … J. Sweller (Eds.), APA educational psychology handbook, Vol 1: Theories, constructs, and critical issues (pp. 189-226). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association. DOI:10.1037/13273-008
3. Psychology: The Empirical Study of Epistemology and Phenomenology
Charles, E. P. (2013). Psychology: The empirical study of epistemology and phenomenology. Review of General Psychology, 17(2), 140-144. DOI:10.1037/a0032920
4. The Fragmented Object: Building Disciplinary Coherence Through a Contextual Unit of Analysis
Clegg, J. W. (2013). The fragmented object: Building disciplinary coherence through a contextual unit of analysis. Review of General Psychology, 17(2), 151-155. DOI:10.1037/a0032926
https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com.lopes.idm.oclc.org/login.aspx?direct=true&db=pdh&AN=2013-19344-001&site=ehost-live&scope=site. Get Argumentative Essay Writing help now
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.