Read Chapter 9 scenario, and address the following question, “What were some of the key factors in the early states of UW’s ERM adoption and implementation that led to its current success within the organization.”
Instructions for Initial Posts:
After reading the scenario, start a new discussion thread. Points are deducted if your submission:
- Does not adhere to the University’s academic dishonesty and plagiarism policies.
- Does not answer the question(s) thoroughly meaning with more than 3 paragraphs
- Contains contractual phrases, as an example “shouldn’t” “couldn’t” or “didn’t,” or similar
- Uses vague words such as “proper,” “appropriate,” “adequate,” or similar to describe a process, function, or a procedure.
- As an example, “proper incident response plan,” “appropriate IT professional,” “adequate security,” or similar. These words are subjective because they have a different meaning to different individuals.
requried APA format and intext citations from 2 sources including text book
Implementing Enterprise Risk Management
Author John Fraser; Betty Simkins; Robert Kolb; Kristina Louise Narvaez