Evolution Of Cyberspace
Capstone Project Overview
The purpose of this Capstone Project is for students to examine and solve real world information assurance problems and apply associated techniques to create practical solutions. The course takes an integrative and senior security officer approach to address the policy, risk, and control opportunities within cyberspace and IT environments. Deliverables 1 through 5 focus on preparing students toward the final Capstone Project. Skills, experience, and knowledge gained through the completion of prerequisite courses will be used throughout each deliverable. The project contents to be addressed are as follows:
Project Deliverable 1: Evolution of Cyberspace
Project Deliverable 1 consists of using Microsoft Word. Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
In this deliverable, you will examine the evolution of cyberspace through time and discuss some of the biggest developments that have changed the face of cyberspace. You will also examine the advent of e-Commerce and its impact on cybersecurity, and determine the challenges and countermeasures needed to back up the security-related incidents.
- Document (MS Word)
Write a two to three (2-3) page introduction in which you:
- Explain the evolution of cyberspace through time.
- Identify one (1) of the biggest developments that have changed the face of cyberspace.
- Examine the advent of e-Commerce and its impact on cybersecurity.
- Determine the main challenges and the countermeasures needed to back up the security related to cyberspace.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.