1. Explain the difference between the Christian Paternalism of the European Medieval Ages and the Protestant Individualism that began to dominte Europe in the 16th and 17th centuries.
2. List and explain three changes to technology and institutions that took place in the transition from European feudalism to capitalism.
3. Explain the key institutional features of medieval Europe (the relationship between serfs and lords, as well as the dominant ideology of that era). Elaborate.
4. Explain the difference between the Nightwatchman view of capitalist governments and the Social Democratic view of capitalist governments.
5. Explain the major differences between LME (Liberal Market Economies) forms of capitalism and CME (Coordinated Market Economies) types of capitalism. Name three countries that fall into the LME type, and three countries that fall into the CME type.
6. Starting with the classic circular flow model, derive algebraically an equation showing gross profits as a function of gross investment. This is Michael Kalecki’s famous profit equation. What does this equation say about the relationship between spending and income for the two major classes of a capitalist society, capitalists and workers?
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.