BUSS 322 Fundamentals of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Project #3: Personal Business Plan
What matters most to you as you contemplate your future career and personal lives? The entrepreneurial process is at its core concerned with “the pursuit of opportunity without regard to the resources already under control,” as Professor Howard Stevenson of Harvard Business School originally said. This process is as applicable to your career as it is to starting a company. The goal of this assignment is to identify where you want to be and how you will get there. Do not worry about your current resources. Think entrepreneurially.
Your personal business plan should include:
a long-term vision statement,
the “external” opportunities that exist,
your “internal” (personal) strengths, and
a strategy for yourself and your life over the next three to five years.
This assignment should consist of 1-2 pages that summarize as many of the areas as possible.
To consider as you complete the assignment:
Vision and Opportunity
• What are your goals (career and/or educational) after you leave your university?)
• What is your purpose, your values, and your mission? List the 3 key questions that guide your choices. These should be essential questions that serve as touchstones to direct your life and work. For instance, how can I have an impact? What do I love? What do I fear? What engages my passions? How do I want to be remembered? The answers to these questions may well change over time, but when the questions themselves are fundamental they tend to last a lifetime.
• What is the market and opportunity that align with your goals? Don’t restrict yourself to matters of career or work; think more broadly about your opportunities to make a difference.
Marketing and Implementation Strategy
• What compelling value will you offer to your employers and society?
• How will you differentiate from other students? How about from the broader populace?
Entrepreneurial Ethics, Personal “Board of Directors,” and 6-Word Summary
• Entrepreneurship is not all about personal financial gain. It concerns crafting a lifelong plan to make a positive impact on society. Character does matter. Failure is OK; unethical behavior is not. True wealth requires the creation of enduring value, which requires integrity and ethics. Entrepreneurship and business do not just contact sports subject to their own arcane rules, but an integral part of life that reflects the values of each participant. How do you plan to practice ethical principles in your daily actions?
• If you could assemble any three people to advise and mentor you, who would they be? They may be alive or dead, family or world leaders, friends, or strangers. Why would you choose each? Is it their wisdom, their accomplishments, their words, their creativity, their character, their heroic deeds…?
• Similar to popular “six-word story” exercises, please summarize your PBP in 6 words (e.g., “humanist engineer, global citizen, caring teacher”).
In our final session (on Nov 30th) each student will share highlights from their Personal Business Plan and how entrepreneurship and innovation could play a role in your personal and career paths. The innovative and entrepreneurial process that was covered in this course is as applicable to a person’s life as it is to create a company. Thus, this session will help you identify where you would like to be and how you plan to get there. Follow APA citation and format.
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HomeworkMarket Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.