There are two broad approaches to financing health care: a market-based approach and a government-financed approach. For each approach, answer the following questions:
1. Who is provided access?
2. How much coverage is provided?
3. How are the services paid for?
4. How does reimbursement apply?
5. Are there limitations on care?
6. What guides care decisions for patients?
7. What is the quality of services?
8. Are there competitive options?
9. How much is prevention and wellness emphasized?
10. How are health care costs managed and controlled?
11. How are medical advances generated?
12. How is health care reform established? In addition, offer any further advantages and/or disadvantages you have gleaned from your research.
The information above can be presented in one of the following formats as long as there are full sentences and examples:
1. Short-answer format
3. Table Next, in a short narrative (one for each approach), explain what component you feel requires the most reform in order to finance a health care system that covers all, or most, people. Justify your rationale. APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Get Nursing Homework Help Today