Storing passwords and ensuring non-repudiation using strong hashes prevents an attacker from cracking passwords or impersonating an individual.
1. Explore the world of Hashing. Complete the Hands-On Project 3-3 “Installing GUI Hash Generators and Comparing Digest” from the textbook.
2. Describe the results of various hashing algorithms that are in use today.
3. As you go, take instructional notes and screenshots that will help to reproduce your process using the “Report Template,” located in the Class Resources.
1. Download and install the Thunderbird E-Mail Client on your VM.
2. Configure the e-mail client to use digital certificates to send encrypted emails.
3. Share your public key with another student in the class.
4. Exchange an encrypted email with the same student.
5. As you go, take instructional notes and screenshots that will help to reproduce your process using the “Report Template,” located in the Class Resources.
Then, at the end of the report, write a 250-word essay describing:
1. The basic elements of a cryptographic system and the appropriate application of different types of cryptography to internet security, computer security, and communications security, including privacy/confidentiality, authentication, integrity, non-repudiation, and key exchange.
2. Two techniques used to preserve message confidentiality: symmetric and asymmetric encryption algorithms. Specifically address the differences between the two and how to assign some measure of strength to cryptographic algorithms and the associated keys.
3. How cryptography can be used for data security or infiltration, focusing on strengths and weaknesses, modes, and common pitfalls, as well as issues that must be addressed in an implementation.
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.