Question 1: 1 page, 1 reference
View the video “Human Resource Management Model” by Gregg Learning (4:11 min) at https://youtu.be/cwpJ-TQ9w1g
· What are the eight (8) key and interrelated functions of HR management?
· Which functional area impacts all of the other seven (7) functional areas?
· What does Employee and Labor Relations do?
Question 2: 1 page, 1 reference
apply learning “Internship Expectations Vs Realities- the Intern Queen” by Lauren Berger (4:22 min) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yjcc_uqaRU
· How do you plan to improve an intern position you currently are at?
· Share with the class if it has been easy to adapt to your internship workplace environment and responsibilities?
· Do you understand the expectations versus the realities of your intern job?
· Did you receive any useful tips from the video for the future?
Question 3: 4 pages, 2 references
· Journal response. In Weeks 1-5 you were directed to keep a professional internship work journal (Please refer to Week 2 for a review of instructions). Now you will review your work journal entries and arrange some of them into an essay. The essay will reflect upon those five (5) weeks of experiences recorded in your journal and what you have learned. Include how they may have furthered your career or caused you to rethink your career goals. Your essay should include your experiences, observations, and the key concepts based on the internship and business course experience. The assignment will be a Turnitin paper of 4 pages.
· Your paper should be formatted in APA style. Include at least two (2) peer-reviewed sources related to course material taken in your academic program and scholarly journals.
· Reminder About Journaling: Whether you want to be able to look back at where you started, set a future state for yourself and seek a new path, or just deal with present issues, journaling helps you do that in a reflective way. You need not write every day. Journaling gives you a place to better understand yourself, to plan your goals, and to follow-up on goals. One pitfall of journaling is that it can become part of a log of your feelings for any one day and you want to avoid these types of emotional responses.
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.