Since Moby Dick was written by Shakespeare, and Moby Dick is a science fiction novel, it follows that Shakespeare wrote a science fiction novel.
- All arguments must have more than one premise.—T or F?
- Cultural Ethical Relativism implies that each culture is morally infallible. What does this mean?
- (a) That each culture is tolerant.
- (b) That each culture ought to be tolerant.
- (c) If most of the people in a certain society believes that x is right, then there is a good change that x is right.
- (d) a and c
- (e) none of the above.
- An argument can have 100 premises.—T or F?
- An argument that draws a conclusion that something is true because someone has said that it is true is
typically a deductive argument.—T or F?
48. An argument that presents two alternatives and eliminates one, leaving the other as the conclusion, is an inductive argument.—T or F?
Get Philosophy homework help today