Identify the specific occupation of an I/O psychologist that interests you the most. Then, you will identify and discuss three foundational I/O theories that are specific to your chosen area of interest/career choice.
Next, you will identify five competencies that you think are essential to this specific career choice and discuss the importance of those competencies based on historical and theoretical evidence. Lastly, you will discuss how you can be an agent of change within an organization as it related to multiculturalism and diversity. You will create a narrated PowerPoint to present this information.
(Please see the PowerPoint Help Sheet that will assist you in narrating your presentation). You will need to include slides with the following information:
- Identify and discuss the specific area of I/O psychology that attracts you the most.
- Identify and discuss three foundational I/O theories that are specific to your chosen area.
- Identify five competencies that are vital to your specific career choice.
- Discuss the importance of the five competencies you identified above based on historical and theoretical evidence.
- Identify how you can be an agent of change within your organization as it relates to multiculturalism and diversity.
Your presentation must be your original work; plagiarism will not be tolerated. It is important to always attribute credit to the proper sources when relying on the text, articles, websites, or other sources. You must credit your work when you:
- Summarize concepts and theories that you learned in the text, articles, or Internet sources.
- Use others’ ideas, theories, and concepts in constructing discussion question responses or completing assignments.
- Use direct quotes in the context of your assignment (when quoting directly, you must use quotation marks).
Present the required information from above in a narrated 15-20 slide presentation format. Please review the PowerPoint help sheet for assistance in creating your presentation. Format your presentation with the following in mind:
- Correct APA formatting and citations
- Include a title slide, an intro/outline slide, concluding slide, and a Reference slide
- Presentations are visual. Do not put too much information on one slide. Images and diagrams are wonderful presentation tools, but be sure to include all the required information. Include proper citations for images and diagrams.
Remember, it is important that your presentation section on learning style is personal, easy-to-follow, and well organized. Follow these guidelines to further engage the presentation audience:
- Use clear, concise bullet points.
- Avoid crowded slides. You want your audience listening to your presentation, not reading all the material.
- Share your enthusiasm and interest in the subject matter.
- Relate the material back to your personal experience when possible.
- Read the presentation out loud to yourself before you begin your narration.
- At the end of the presentation, cite the sources you used to complete it.
Get Custom Essay Writing help today