“Save On Foods” is one of the big retail grocery chains within Canada. They have excellent operation management practice for their business as a whole.
Examine each question and explain how and why their store operations relate to Operations Management. Please do extensive research and answer each question for Save on Food operations.
• Where possible, summarize the key operational concept or operational theory related to the question. This will require research and/or use of the textbook. (Textbook is attached).
• Please add relevant infographics, screenshots of operations, any relevant statistic or comparison pictures for the business and/or comparing to any other competing business.
• Sufficiently answer the question as it relates to your company
• Where possible, relate or infer how and why the company uses the operational concept or theory.
• Connect, where possible, each question with other questions in the project.
• Please keep all the answer following APA format and mention in-text citations and all the references.
• Plagiarism needs to be less than 9%. Please attach the report document along with the answer doc.
1. Describe some of the current issues that influence ‘product/service design of the business.
2. Describe Save on Food’s ‘supply chain,’ and the performance metrics used to evaluate success at each stage.
3. Describe the factors that influence the ‘capacity’ of your company, and any capacity alternatives that are utilized.
4. Describe some of the uses/purposes of forecasts in your business, and the tools/methods that are used to forecast.
Get Management homework help today