Using the same scenario from Assignment 1, present the following findings to your Chief Executive Officer.
Create a presentation in a common format (PowerPoint or a similar program) with a minimum of twenty (20) slides and corresponding speaker notes in which you:
- Determine which statistical technique you will employ to measure the quality characteristics of your organization. Provide examples to support the rationale.
- Analyze the current facility location, and then use the three-step procedure to determine a new location.
- Analyze the key concepts related to capacity planning and facility location for the new location.
- Examine the current work system design, and determine your organizationâ€™s selected feasibility in the job design (i.e., technical, economic, behavioral). Assess key elements of the rationale in the work design competitive advantage.
- Using the method analysis described in the textbook, defend the new change implementation process and the rationale for the change of method.
- Develop a diagram showing network planning techniques, in which you use the program evaluation and review technique (PERT) and the critical path method (CPM).
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate 3 quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.Â
- Include corresponding speaker notes for each slide included in the presentation.