Product Development Analysis Assignment. An Australian manufacturing company is keen to develop new products and develop new product line of shoes so that the company can expand into Asian markets more than before.
The data have been collected for 99 products from the market. The data are in an excel file named “SHOES”. The file includes:
PRICE: Price of the shoes in dollars.
GENDER: 1 for Female product and 2 for Male product.
COUNTRY: the country in which the shoes is produced: 1 made in Thailand, 2 made in
Singapore and 3 made in China.
COST: Production cost of the shoes in dollars.
1. Calculate the Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation and Coefficient of Variation, for prices for men and women shoes, separately. Compare the figures and explain that what conclusions you can draw from these analyses? Draw a box and Whisker plot for men and female shoes prices and comment on the shape of the graph.
2. Calculate the Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation and Coefficient of Variation for prices for the three countries – Thailand, Singapore and China, separately. Compare the figures and explain what conclusions you can draw from these analyses? Draws a Box and Whisker plot for each country and comment on the shape of the graph.
Answer the following hypothesis questions:
1. Determine if average prices for female shoes is less than average prices for male shoes. Compare the result with part 1 question 1. Does the result confirm your previous findings? (Follow the hypothesis testing steps, 0.05 level of significance, assuming “none equal variances” of populations).
2. Determine if there is a difference in shoes prices in different countries. Compare the result with part 1 question 2. Does the result confirm you previous findings? (Follow the hypothesis testing steps, 0.05 level of significance).
33. Using a scatter graph of price (Y variable on vertical axis) and production cost (X variable, horizontal axis), comment on the relationship between price and cost.
4. Using regression analysis comment on the relationship between price and production cost. (comment about the estimated coefficient (b1), the coefficient of determination, model validity and residuals plot). Does the result confirm your previous findings in question 3?
Your report can be maximum 2000 words (including tables and figures), penalties will be applied if the report is longer than this.
Set the font to Times New Roman, size to 12 and line spacing 1.5 for your report.
Do not present the data in your assignment.
Correct grammar and spelling is important.
Tables/graphs should be properly prepared, numbered and labelled.
No broken table or graph across two pages.
Page number is necessary.
Structure of the assignment:
Your report must include the following sections, respectively:
1) Executive Summary (100 words). This section include:
● the primary purpose of the study
● the general methodology used
● the significant findings of each section and general conclusions
2) Table of Contents with page numbers
3) Business Problem which is restatement of the primary purpose in business language.
4) Statistical problem includes methods you have used to do your analysis.
5) Analysis: This section should present the answers to all the questions.
6) General Conclusion: This section should briefly review and summarize the inference(s).
Also indicate the limitations of the results and your recommendations for action (based on what you have found in your study). In other words, give an overall conclusion which combine all of the two parts of the questions. Be clear in the conclusion that you draw from your analysis, and provide useful suggestions to the company’s CEO to understand what kind of products need to be produced by the new production line.
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HomeworkMarket Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.