For this Assignment, imagine that you are tasked with developing a proposal to improve criminal justice interventions against criminal organizations in your community. Think about existing interventions you would continue to use and the ones you would replace.
By Day 7
Submit a 950- to 1,350-word proposal that includes the following components:
Part I: Current Interventions (350–500 words)
- Briefly summarize existing law enforcement, judicial, and correctional interventions used to combat criminal organizations in your community.
- Explain which interventions should be retained and which interventions should be eliminated or changed and why.
Part II: Proposed Interventions (350–500 words)
- Propose at least one new intervention that should be implemented for each of the criminal justice subsystems (law enforcement, courts, and corrections).
- Explain why each would be more effective than current interventions alone.
Part III: Obstacles (250–350 words)
- Describe the obstacles you may encounter while attempting to implement these recommendations.
- Explain how you could overcome the obstacles. Be specific.