- Write a 4–5 page reflection about the process of developing, modifying and evaluating your project. Although you are not required to teach your lesson, what would be your plan to analyze your teaching performance after you give the lesson?
- Speculate on the types of changes you might have to make as you teach to accommodate individual differences of your audience. What do you feel are the strengths of your instructional materials?
- Reflect on future career goals (Carer goal is to become an instructor of psychology at the college level). Which educational psychology theory or model do you feel will be most relevant to your future career goals? Why? As new instructional methods and models are introduced, what measures can you take to ensure that they have been supported with reliable and valid research?
To successfully complete this assignment, you must meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length: 4–5 pages, does not include the title or reference pages.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- References: A paper of this length should include references. As a graduate student, you are responsible for determining the appropriate number of resources. The majority of them should be original research articles published in peer-reviewed, psychology journals, such as APA journals. A few review or survey articles are also acceptable.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point