Directions: Type your article references in APA format and answer the following questions in complete sentences about the article. You do not have to provide in text citations in the answers. (2 points for grammatical issues) APA Reference (9.5 points) Questions (0.5 points each)
Your selected article reference here in APA format:
Critiquing Criteria derived from LoBiondo-Wood & Haber, 2018, p. 125-126
1. What is the phenomenon of interest and is it clearly stated for the reader?
2. What is the justification for using a qualitative method?
3. What are the philosophical underpinnings of the research method?
4. What is the purpose of the study?
5. What is the projected significance of the work to nursing?
6. Is the method used to collect data compatible with the purpose of the research?
7. Does the researcher describe data collection strategies (i.e. interview, observation, field notes)?
8. Is protection of human participants addressed?
9. Does the researcher address the credibility, auditability, and fittingness of the data?
10. Can the reader follow the researcher’s thinking?
11. Does the researcher document the research process?
12. Are the findings applicable outside of the study situation?
13. Are the results meaningful to individuals not involved in the research?
15. What are the recommendations for future study?
16. Do the recommendations reflect the findings?
17. How has the researcher made explicit the significance of the study to nursing theory, research, or practice?
Quantitative Research Assignment
Your selected article reference here in APA format
Critiquing Criteria derived from LoBiondo-Wood & Haber, 2018, p. 162
18. What is the purpose of the study?
19. What quantitative research design is used?
20. Is the type of design used appropriate?
21. Who is the population?
22. Why was this population chosen?
23. Are the concepts of control consistent with the type of research design chosen?
24. Does the design used seem to reflect consideration of feasibility issues (cost, time, etc).?
25. What is the theoretical framework used?
26. What is the hypothesis?
27. Does the design used seem to flow from the theoretical framework, literature review, and hypothesis?
28. What are the threats to internal validity or sources of bias?
29. What are the controls for the threats to internal validity?
30. What are the threats to external validity (generalizability)?
31. What are the controls for the threats to external validity?
32. Is the design linked to the evidence hierarchy?
33. Are the findings applicable outside of the study situation?
34. Do the conclusions, implications, and recommendations give the reader a context in which to use the findings?
35. What are the recommendations for future study?
36. Do the recommendations reflect the findings?
37. How has the researcher made explicit the significance of the study to nursing theory, research, or practice?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.