As a special education leader, you will have the opportunity to observe teachers in a variety of settings with students with varying exceptionalities. In order to ensure that students with exceptionalities are succeeding in math and science classes, you must not only be able to evaluate existing instructional practice(s), but also make recommendations for improving evidence-based instruction and for intervention strategies.
For this Assignment you will conduct additional research on evidence-based instructional practices for math and science, based on the selected age, grade, and disability level of your choice, which you will further recommend to pertinent stakeholders.
· Review the module’s Learning Resources. Reflect on the instructional strategies identified and whether or not you would recommend use of the strategies for enhancing instruction for students with varying exceptionalities.
· Select an age range and disability level (mild, moderate, or severe).
· Conduct a search for four peer-reviewed articles published within the last 3 years (two regarding evidence-based math interventions and two regarding evidence-based science interventions). You may use the peer-reviewed article selected for the Discussion as one of your four articles.
· Identify at least 10 evidence-based interventions for math and science (5 interventions for each subject) that would support diverse learners within your classroom and/or school.
Compose a 2- to 3-page paper that includes the following:
Evaluate the selected articles, addressing the following questions:
· What did the authors conclude regarding the effectiveness of the intervention? Are the conclusions justified?
· To what population do these results generalize? Do the results support a culturally diverse population?
· Is the intervention the most appropriate when instructing diverse learners? Has the intervention been proven to be effective among the identified disability category?
· How might the potential findings lead to positive social change for diverse learners?
Part 2: Gaps in Research
Based on your evaluation, identify any gaps from theory/research to practice; address the following in this section:
· Explain how the articles compare with other articles on the same topic.
· Explain whether the findings are reported in a clear and consistent manner. Did the article fail to acknowledge and explain any limitations or gaps in research?
· Explain why the articles are relevant to instructing diverse learners. What contribution will the study make to the field of special education?
Part 3: Resource List
Include a resource list for parents and staff of at least 10 evidence-based practices for math and science (5 interventions for each subject area) as an appendix to your paper. Be sure to suggest, cite, and explain specific resources and strategies.
For this Assignment and all scholarly writing in this course and throughout your program, you will be required to use APA style (6th edition). Please use the Walden Writing Center as a resource as you complete your assignments.
Note: To access this week‘s required library resources, please click on the link to the Course Readings List, found in the Course Materials section of your Syllabus. Get Best Term Paper writing help with Homework Market
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.