• size 12 times new roman
• 1” margins all around
• APA Format
• Length: aim for a minimum of 6 full pages (this number does not include the references
– The introduction will serve to introduce the topic and idea to your audience (i.e. me). In this case, you need to construct an introduction that motivates an interest in the topic as well as introduces the basic necessities of understanding to your reader. To that end, your introduction should focus primarily on your issue of interest (the pay gap, for example).
– Make sure there is a clear thesis of what your overall paper is as well as the research question you’re attempting to answer.
– It should give some insight into the components that underlie that issue
– Remember: the introduction motivates the reader to want to know more, so it needs to stay focused on the issue that you want to address. If you have an annual review article, it can give you some great basic details for your introduction.
2. Literature Review
– The literature review serves to fine tune your point further and helps you to focus on where you are most specifically interested, namely the key independent variable(s) that you think influence the problem you are trying to understand.
– You need to work through your idea here about what you identify as happening. This works to take what you’re interested in and give insight into how it’s complex. So, make sure your literature review discusses what influences what you’re interested, with special focus on the primary independent variable you’re focused on.
– These should clearly articulate what you are expecting to see in terms of your key independent variable(s) influencing your dependent variable, or at least the what you expect to see.
– For example: at this point I’d make the claim of what I expect to see in my own data as it flows from the literature review I just did.
– Note that these need to make sense with the literature you just reviewed! These are logically deduced from what you’ve read.
4. Proposed Methodology and Data Collection Strategy
– In this section, you will need to discuss the method and sampling approach that is best suited for what you want to do.
– Discuss the method in detail, with a major focus on its strengths and why it is well suited for what you’re trying to do.
– Basically, the why is the most important. For this you’ll be pulling from the readings and lectures in terms of defining and substantiating your approach. You’re not collecting the data, you’re saying that you will collect the data.
– Additionally, make sure that you discuss which sampling approach is best suited for obtaining your respondents and why you think it is well suited. Again, this should be discussed in detail.
– The conclusion reiterates your main research question and the points you’re expecting to address and why. Highlight how your research fits within and is useful for the broader area you’re arguing for. Additionally, note what you can’t address in this project but make sure you present how this gets us moving forward and basis for understanding and pursuing future research
– In addition to using in-text citations, you must also have a references list. Use whichever citation method you want but it must be uniform!
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.