You need to conduct some research related to your own interests or to serve the interests of some organization (employer/client/sponsor). Before you start writing a formal proposal, you (or your employer/client/sponsor) would like to gather some information about the problem as well as understand its importance.
Choose your research topic thoughtfully, as this assignment will be part of your term paper. HERE ARE THE KEY PARTS OF THIS TERM PAPER (PART 1):
Provide a brief description of what the proposed research topic is about, why is it important and how you came to be interested in it.
The purpose of this assignment is to develop skills in finding and analyzing valid literary resources for your research. The review should be written in an integral / synthetic style, and NOT as an annotated bibliography.
This part of your research proposal should be roughly 7-9 pages (excluding cover page and references) and written in paragraphs, report format. All citations and references for this course are to be done in the APA style.
Please note: Use in-text citations to reference all ideas, concepts, text, and data that are not your own. If you make a statement, back it up with a reference!
• Research a minimum of 15 relevant business-related literature sources (focus on material available in digital format only for this course). Carefully choose your 15 “keepers” that are clearly related to your study. (Note: you might need to find 30 to “keep” only 15).
• Identify major common themes encountered in the selected literature sources. For each theme, create its own subsection within the literature review.
• For each theme / subsection of the literature review, explain the opinions of the authors and show their similarities, differences, methods of acquisition of data, methods of data analysis and other pertinent information. State how the reviewed research results relate to your proposed study.
• Identify the gaps in the literature and explain what needs to be done to move forward in your research.
Detail the problem that you are considering. Explain:
• How are you defining and delimiting the specific area of the research?
• What is the gap that will be addressed by this research?
• What it is that you hope to learn by conducting this research?
• Discuss the anticipated outcomes and benefits to the researcher, the organization, or society.
Provide focused research questions for your planned research. Also provide a back-up question in case
the first one does not pan out. Make sure you address the following questions:
• What is the scope of your research?
• Is the scope of your research question reasonable?
I would like to research the banking sector here, as I worked with the bank, which always interests me. This COVID-19 Pandemic episode has hampered many sectors, including banking. There are some exceptions as well who has benefitted from the pandemic. In a pandemic situation, the banks have provided essential services and basic financial needs of the customers with their half-staff strength and full precautions. Bank employees have performed their duties as front-line workers in a critical situation, though the pandemic has adversely affected the industry. I would like to research the topic of “Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on Banking Sector in India and the measures to recover the sector.”
In this research, I will try to find the impacts of the pandemic on the banking industry while studying and researching the following questions.
1) How does the COVID-19 pandemic affect Indian Banking institutions?
2) What challenges were faced at the initial pandemic outbreak, and how sternly impacted the Banking Industry?
3) What are the corrective measures provided by the Indian government to recover from the pandemic?
After this research, I will find the degree of damage to the industry, which is an inevitable part of the economy.
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.