Develop a strategic marketing plan for either an existing brand, or a made-up brand that you would want to create for this project. This essentially takes into account everything we have learned this semester about the strategic marketing process, and new ideas & concepts learned about in the book Fascinate by Sally Hogshead.
Strategic Marketing Plan Project Checklist:
– What is your brand? What products or services does it offer?
– Who is the customer – complete a persona.
– What is the current market positioning of this brand? Are there any additional opportunities that you see?
– What is the brand mission? What do you think it should be?
– What are two tactics that you would combine to adjust the brand messaging more fascinating (use Sally Hogshead’s book as a reference for this)?
– Complete a strategic analysis of the brand using the SWOT format, looking at customer, competitor, market and environmental evaluations.
– How does this brand create customer value, or how should they create better customer value if you feel there is room for improvement?
– How does this brand build relationships with customers? What suggestions or changes would you make if you are choosing to work on an existing brand?
– International marketing presence – pick a key market that brand either does business in, or you would recommend the brand do business in. How do you need to adjust the positioning of the marketing messaging to better tailor to those customers to become more global?
– Driving innovation – how will you inject innovation into the marketing culture and into the marketing messaging of the brand. THINK BIG!
Please create a PowerPoint presentation of all of your ideas, make sure your visual aesthetics match the brand identity. Add written notes along with your slides.
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.