- Please select a volunteer friend or family member to interview and gather data to complete this Assignment. You will videotape yourself interviewing this person.
- This section of the SOAP note will include the chief complaint, history of present illness, and family/social/personal history data.
- Use the link for the written guide for this Assignment.
- The guide will assist you in gathering subjective data in an organized, systematic manner to prevent omission of important components of the health history.
- Make sure you address all content as noted in the written guide.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style