The research paper must directly address your approved topic and contain all of the following elements
· Your paper must include both a Title page and a Reference page.
· Title and reference pages are NOT included in calculating the paper length.
· Your paper should NOT include an abstract.
· An introduction of the content of the paper, including the scholarly value of your research.
· A brief review of the recent literature related to your topic.
· A brief analysis of the synthesized conclusions of the existing research related to your topic.
· A conclusion that summarizes the content of your paper and discusses research gaps and future research opportunities related to your topic.
· A reference page(s).
· Your paper must include a minimum of 7 peer-reviewed resources (articles or papers)
· Cited sources must directly support your paper (i.e. not incidental references)
: Your paper must be at least 1500 words in length (but NOT longer than 2000 words; Scholarly writing should be efficient and precise. Be clear in the information that you are conveying and with the evidence used to support it.