Full Strategic Analysis
Appendix 1) Specify in detail the strategy Under Armour is currently using and has used for the most recent period of “stability” (e.g. the past ten years)
• Which of the 5 Competitive Business Strategies (Porter’s Generic strategies) does under armour use?
• Identify the important complementary strategic options, corporate & functional strategies, timing choices, etc. under armour has used
• Provide cited evidence of specific actions taken by under armour during the past decade or longer to support your conclusions.
• (Appendix 2) Create BOTH
• a. side-by-side LINE CHARTS, and
• b. comparisons of CAGRs
for under armour vs. nike for fiscal years 2007-2016 in SALES (BB), STOCK PRICE (Yahoo finance), NET PROFITS (BB)
• (Appendix 3) Create tables showing side-by-side comparisons of figures for under armour vs. nike for fiscal years 2007-2016 in:
• Profitability, including ROE, ROA, and NET MARGINS (calculate)
• Activity, including TOTAL ASSET TURNOVER, INVENTORY TURNOVER, PPE TURNOVER
• Liquidity, CURRENT RATIO
• Leverage, TOTAL DEBT-TO-EQUITY
• Provide an overall assessment of How well under armour existing strategy appears to be working?
• (Appendix 4) Define the activities in under armour VALUE CHAIN
• Show a VALUE CHAIN that includes a list of all PRIMARY and SECONDARY activities of NUE and detailed descriptions of what NUE does in each activity
• (Appendix 5) Perform a VRIO ANALYSIS of RESOURCE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Example attached)
Create a VRIO RESOURCE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES INVENTORY
• (Appendix 6) List the 5 most important Strengths & 5 most important Weaknesses from Appendix 5
Use the VRIO ratings in Appendix 5 to make your selections
• (Appendix 7) Provide a Map of the Strategic groups making up the industry Rivals.
• (Appendix 8) Perform the Porter’s Five Forces Analysis (example attached)
• Create a Porter’s 5 forces analysis appendix in an excel file
• Column 1 identify >= 4 of the determinants of each of the 5 forces and for each determinant provide a brief summary of real-world evidence related to that determinant
• Column 2 assign a rating (between 1=causes force to be weak & 5=causes force to be strong) based on the real-world evidence related to each of >= 4 determinants for each of the 5 forces identified in Col 1
• Column 3 give a brief justification for col 2 (1-5) rating based on chapter 3 material
• Average all column 2 determinants for each force to get the overall rating for each force
• Average the average ratings for the 5 forces to get an overall rating for the industry (industry attractiveness)
• (Appendix 9) perform a STEEP analysis (example attached)
• Create a STEEP analysis appendix in an excel file
• Column 1 brief description of each of >= 4 trends or events per STEEP area
• Column 2 rate the probability that of each of the >= 4 trends or events per STEEP area will occur (hi, med, or lo) and give brief justification for the rating)
• Column 3 classify each trend or event as an Opportunity vs. Threat & rate probable impact on the Craft Beer Industry if each of the >= 4 trends or events per STEEP area occurs (hi, med, or lo) and give brief justification for rating(cite source of justification-this must be relevant case and real-world data)
• (Appendix 10) Create a List the 5 most important opportunities & the 5 most important threats
• List the Porter’s forces and/or individual determinants with the highest and/or lowest ratings from Appendix 8
• Limit your list to 5 opportunities and 5 threats
• Briefly Justify your selections
III. Strategy Formulation
Select 5 most important strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats and develop
3 potential SO strategic alternatives from the TOWS matrix
3 potential ST strategic alternatives from the TOWS matrix
3 potential WO strategic alternatives from the TOWS matrix
3 potential WT strategic alternatives from the TOWS matrix
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HomeworkMarket Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.