Explore a company’s annual report. Choose a company whose company name begins with the same letter as your last name. Locate the most recent annual report, at the company’s website. Answer below questions.
Cash Flow and Retained Earnings:
1. What investing activity provided the largest inflow of cash in the current year?
2. What investing activity used the largest amount of cash in the current year?
3. What financing activity provided the largest inflow of cash in the current year?
4. What financing activity used the largest amount of cash in the current year?
5. Does the company have sufficient cash inflows from the appropriate category? Describe any problems the company many experience with cash flow from your analysis of the cash flow statement.
6. Show the change in Retained Earnings for the 2 most recent years. What was net income for each year? How much was paid out in dividends each year?
7. Were the dividends on common stock and/or preferred stock? What was the amount of each?
8. Did Retained Earnings change for any reasons other than net income or dividends? Explain.
9. What classes of stock does your company have?
10. How many shares of each class of stock are authorized, how many are issued, and how many are outstanding?
11. Does your company have any treasury stock? How many shares and what dollar amount?
12. What is the par or stated value of each of your company’s stocks?
13. How many footnote disclosures does your company have?
14. How many significant accounting policies are listed under its Summary of
15. What does it include as Cash and Cash Equivalents?
16. What method does it use to value Inventory?
17. What method does it use to value Inventory?
18. Does it have any leased assets? If yes, describe them.
19. What policies does it have in regard to Foreign Currency Translations?
20. Describe any pending lawsuits in which it is involved.
21. Provide its Earnings per Share for the 2 most recent years?
Report of the Independent Auditor(s):
22. Does the auditor(s) give a qualified opinion, an unqualified opinion, a disclaimer of opinion, or an adverse opinion? What does that opinion mean? Is it good?
23. What is the auditor’s responsibility in regard to the financial statements?
24. What is management’s responsibility in regard to the financial statements?
25. What financial statements were included in the auditor’s opinion?
26. Did the auditor believe that the statements were presented fairly?
27. Who bears the responsibility for the integrity and the objectivity of the financial statements?
28. What does management say they are doing to assure the public that the financial information is reliable?
29. What is the responsibility of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors?
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.