What is the difference between UNCERTAINTY and RISK?
2. What makes pivot tables so powerful?
3. What is the range of numbers for PROBABILITY?
4. Can I have a probability of 1.2, -.1, or .5?
5. What is the rule of COMPLEMENTS in probability and what is the
6. What does MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE mean and provide an example?
7. Provide an explanation and example of EXHAUSTIVE EVENTS?
8. What are CONDITIONAL PROBABILITIES, provide the formula, and give an
9. From the CONDITIONAL PROBABILITY FORMULA, find the formula for
the MULTIPLICATION RULE that pertains to CONDITIONAL
10. Please describe what PROBABILISTICALLY INDEPENDENT EVENTS
mean and what is the MULTIPLICATION RULE for INDEPENDENT EVENTS?
11. What is RELATIVE FREQUENCY and the LAW OF LARGE NUMBERS?
12. What is the difference between OBJECTIVE and SUBJECTIVE
PROBABILITIES and why would we worry about both?
13. How would one use SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS to help make a decision when
the probabilities are SUBJECTIVE?
14. DISCRETE versus CONTINUOUS, please explain.
15. What is the CUMULATIVE PROBABILITY, give an example?
16. What is the expected value of a PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTION?
17. What is the VARIANCE of a PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTION, the
FORMULA, and give an example?
18. UNBOUND and BOUNDED DISTRIBUTION, and DISCRETE and
CONTINUOUS DISTRIBUTION? Give examples of each type of distribution.
19. TWO-PARAMETER versus GREATER THAN TWO PARAMETERS: please
20. STANDARD NORMAL DISTRIBUTION, please describe and tell me what is
on the y axis?
21. When would you use the NORMAL, BINOMIAL, POISSON, and
22. How does one use the Z SCORE to make decisions?
23. If the distribution of a population is not normally distributed, how would you
still use the Z SCORE?
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.