What Should The International Community Be Doing To Prevent Genocide In The Future?
1. Introduction: What values and interests should guide the international community policy concerning genocide
2. Policies: What policies should the international community pursue to put these values into action?
- Explain specific policies that should be put into place and the specific impact you hope that they will have.
- Supporting Evidence:
- In justifying the policies you would put in place give at least 2 arguments supporting the policy.
- Each argument should use historical facts and references.
- You should have in-depth references to at least 2 historical genocides. Do not just mention. Use class sources carefully and provide factual information.
4: Combatting Counterarguments:
- Explain 2 arguments that can be made against your option. Provide counterarguments to each of the arguments made using specific historical evidence.