This is a research essay.
Please make sure to follow the instructions very closely in addition to reading all the attached files before starting. A sample paper is uploaded under files, this paper should be very similarly structured.
Research Essay Prompt: Write an essay of 7 pages that analyzes at least 2 poems that draws upon 3 or more secondary sources. At least one of these sources must be a work of literary criticism (a book or article in which a scholar interprets your author’s work).
You must compare and analyze how effective the author is in conveying the theme or message of the poems.
Please analyze the poem in the way that how does the poet use poetic devices such as imagery or metaphors to convey his message to the reader. and does he do this effectively?
Ensure that at the end of the Intro there is a two sentence thesis statement. This paper should analyze how the poet uses poetic devices to bring out the theme or message of the poem and is it effective.
Tips to Keep in Mind:
1. look at attached files for examples of what to include in the essay.
2. Refer to the speaking voice in the poem as the “speaker.” If you are referring to the poet’s use of a literary element, then you can say “the poet” or the poet’s name.
3. Use the present tense when writing. The poem, as a work of literature, continues to exist!
4. To avoid unnecessary repetition of “says” or “states” in your compositions, the following list suggests some verbs you can use when writing the essay: dramatizes, emphasizes, presents, suggests, illustrates, asserts, characterizes, argues, underlines, stresses, asks, offers
5. Do not forget to follow MLA guidelines for quoting and citing lines of poetry in your text.
6. Do not use second person “you” or first person “I” in the poem when not necessary. Remember that the essay is not about you; it is an academic analysis of the text.
7. You do not need to include any formatting in terms of headings but make sure lines are cited directly after quotation.
– To develop your essay and support your claims, you must analyze at least 2 poems from a poet. Use quotations from the poems to enhance your discussion but be careful not to overuse quotes. Aim for 2-3 quotations per body paragraph, but make sure to use them effectively. Remember that the essay should be in your own words and provide your original analysis of the poems.
– Your essay must also use at least 3 outside relevant and reliable scholarly sources to bolster your analysis and claims. At least one of these sources must be a work of literary criticism (a book or article in which a scholar interprets your author’s work). These sources should be used throughout your body paragraphs to support your discussion; however, remember that the majority of a paragraph should be in your own words and contain your own analysis.
•Your body paragraphs should analyze different elements of language and sound as discussed in the attached files. This is the minimum that should be analyzed. You should also discuss more poetic elements in addition to these.
•Your essay should follow the academic conventions for literature essays.
•Your essay should have an original title that reflects its content.
•Your essay should have organized, focused, and well-developed body paragraphs.
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HomeworkMarket Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.