Topic: Artificial Intelligence
· Thesis statement must be a claim of causation, value, fact, and/or policy, creating tension and clearly indicating argument claim.
· Must be at least 1,500-2,000 words in length, no longer than 8 pages before including your Works Cited page.
· Double Spaced, One-inch Margins, Last name & page number in upper right-hand corner of all pages.
· Must cite at least 4 peer-reviewed sources (such as periodical and journal articles found through the library, its website and databases, or sites of similar academic esteem)
· Eliminate personal pronouns unless quoting or writing anecdotally (I, you, us, our, your, my, mine, myself, yourself(vs.), ourselves, we).
· Use several quotations and examples of paraphrased or summarized material from your research to support your claim (thesis).
· Thesis statement must be a claim of causation, value, fact, and/or policy
· Must follow proper MLA 8th-edition conventions (format, citations, etc.).
· Use more quotations in the paper.
· Organize regarding the rubric or else zero points.
Examples of questions to research but can do it more research:
What are the fields working based on AI?
How technology is affecting employment?
What are the technologies involved in developing AI products?
1. Thesis and Purpose : Thesis Statement Thesis statement must be a claim of causation, value, fact, and/or policy. Thesis is “surprising” or “risky,” responds to assignment and reflects authors’ purpose Essay’s purpose is clear, shows originality or independent thought. Incorporates overall structure or organization of essay, order of argument correlates with introduction of thesis statement. Around 30 points.
2. Introduction: Introduces paper topic by giving the reader a clear and specific context for the paper topic/claim. Incorporates the claims and ideas of the essay and emphasizes its significance or importance. Includes reference to any support, outside sources or specific ideas/concepts the author will be discussing. Draws reader in with compelling and relevant topic. Around 30 points.
3. Presentation and Organization: Topic Sentences identify paragraphs’ purposes, reflect their content and contribute to overall unity of the essay. Transitions indicate relationships between not only paragraphs, but ideas. Organization is logical and purposeful. The essay is free from grammatical or mechanical error. Free from personal pronouns. Around 30 points.
4. Support and/or Text Analysis: Support and/or texts are synthesized into a conversation with one another and with the student author. Support examples or texts are introduced and explained appropriately, giving context to the reader. Essay transitions into and out of quotes and supporting examples/evidence. Support is credible and convincing. Around 40 points.
5. Conclusion: Conclusion incorporates the claims and ideas of the essay and emphasizes its significance or importance. Provides a sense of closure for the reader, demonstrating that essay has sufficiently done the work it set out to do in the claim or thesis. Answers the question, “So What?” providing relevance to the reader or suggests relation to a broader context either socially or textually. Around 20 points.
6. References: Must cite at least 4 peer-reviewed sources (such as periodical and journal articles found through the library, its website and databases, or sites of similar academic esteem)
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.