- Review the “Should I Live, Should I Die? Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder” video, located in the Week 3 Electronic Reserve Readings.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word reflection on the individual’s behavior in the case study. Include the following:
- Describe the behaviors the individual is exhibiting that relate to borderline personality disorder.
- Identify aspects of the individual’s life that may have contributed to the development of this disorder.
- Describes possible treatments for this individual.
- Identify special considerations for managing an inmate with this diagnosis in the correctional setting.
- Include a minimum of two sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Newhill, C. E., Eack, S. M., & Mulvey, E. P. (2009). Violent behavior in borderline personality. Journal of Personality Disorders, 23(6), 541-554.
- Sansone, R. A., & Sansone, L. A. (2009). Borderline personality and criminality. Psychiatry, 6(10), 16-20.
- Sansone, R. A., & Sansone, L. A. (2012). Borderline personality and externalized aggression. Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience, 9(3), 23-26.
- Sansone, R. A., & Sansone, L. A. (2010). Fatal attraction syndrome: Stalking behavior and borderline personality. Psychiatry, 7(5), 42-45.
- Schaffer, Y., Barak, O., & Rassovsky, Y. (2015). Social perception in borderline personality disorder: The role of context. Journal of Personality Disorders, 29(2), 275-288.