Selecting a topic for your food research paper might be one of the most challenging tasks in the entire assignment. Once you settle on a topic that you find interesting and easy to work on, then the you are a step ahead towards developing a good research topic. A comprehensive search on food research paper topics would go a long way into assisting you with the right topics for your food research paper. With several food topics to write about, you can never go wrong in your research paper. For this reason, Homework Market provides a comprehensive list of food research paper topics that will help you get started on your research paper.
Homework Market is a website that is highly committed to providing students with academic assistance across all academic levels. If you are searching for recent research topics in food science and nutrition, this is the place to be. We have selected the best food research paper topics that will help you develop an insightful research paper. The broadness on the list provided will help you select a good topic out your areas on interest on food topics.
Good food research papers begin with researchable food research paper topics While selecting a researchable topic might be a hard task, Homework Market makes it easier for you by compiling a list of 150 comprehensive food research paper topics. With several possible food research paper topics, Homework Market provides a comprehensive list for all the following food research areas:
- nutrition topics for research paper
- fast food research topics
- food safety topics for research paper
- organic food research paper topics
Below is a list of some of the best food research paper topics:
- Discuss the increased popularity and the effects of fast-food restaurants in contemporary culture.
- How does our dietary content promote oncogenesis?
- Several research studies reveal that the first years of a child’s life greatly influence a child’s brain development. How does diet influence brain development in infants?
- Nutritional guidelines are not only influenced by individual preferences but also economic, social and environments factors. Discuss how climate change affects people’s dietary choices.
- What means can we use to sensitize the society on the benefits of growing organic food for the growth of a disease-free society?
- What are the best practices used to assess the antioxidant potency of fruits and fruit-based beverages?
- What are the best practices used to assess the antioxidant potential of milk and beverages with added milk?
- Determine the effects of pasteurization (HT) and HPP on the antioxidant potency of milk and fruit-based beverages as measured by FRAP and ORAC units.
- Analyze the stability of plentiful flavonoids in unprocessed versus processed samples of beverages using MS or LC-MS technique and determine the effects of processing on microbes and the microbes’ growth over a specific storage period.
- Analyze polyphenolic compounds and their metabolites through detection, identification and quantification in human plasma after the intake of a fruit-based beverage using the MS technique.
- Use MS or LC-MS techniques to assess the presence of phytochemicals after the ingestion a fruit-based beverage and the relationship between these compounds in blood and the resulting health-promoting activity.
- Utilize rapid in-vitro assays to determine the consequence of the bioactivity of fruit polyphenols on epithelial cell functions.
- Assess the health-promoting compounds present in cranberries and examine the biological activities, antioxidant properties and phenolic composition of both white and red cranberry fruits.
- Analyze and explain the cholesterol-lowering property of strawberries.
- Discuss the benefits of technological inventions on the prevention and management of diabetes.
- Discuss the role of red raspberry on the management of oxidative stress and insulin action on the human body.
- What are the role of avocados postprandial markers of cardiometabolic risk, glycemic response, and appetite?
- What is the body requirement for growth and development?
- What are the major components of organic foods that prevent the effects of harmful chemicals of inorganic food?
- What are the diseases that result from improper dieting?
- How can the world overcome the adverse effects of fast foods on the human body?
- Explain the term ‘free radicals’ and explain the effect of free radical on the human body.
- Are free radicals the primary cause of cancer?
- Explain the primary functions of antioxidants in the functioning and growth of the human body.
- Describe the measure of food quality enhancement and the future of food quality.
- What is the success of science and biotechnology in the enhancement of food quantity and quantity?
- Describe how biosciences are working towards the fulfillment of nutritional requirements of the human body at affordable prices.
- Describe the impact of the production of more food supplements in the food industry.
- Explain the need to place warning labels on fast food products.
- How does the increased production of fast foods on people belonging to lower social-economic groups?
- Does the increased production of fast foods affect the economic situation of a country?
- Should the government take measures for banning the advertisement of fast foods for children?
- Should the government provide a guideline on the ingredients added to fast-food restaurants?
- Are fast foods causing risk for the American population?
- What are the effects of the increased production of fast foods on dining tableware?
- What is the main reason behind the increased consumption of fast foods despite warnings on the adverse effects of fast foods on the human body?
- Analyze your food choices. What is the place of fast foods in your daily food consumption? Are you, by any means, influenced by the media?
- What are the possible measures to prevent people from relying on fast food products?
- What are the long-term effects of fast foods on the human body?
- What is the future of the fast-food industry?
- Describe the effect of false advertising of fast food by media groups.
- Assess the franchise model of fast foods. What are the effects of the mode on businesses? What is the main reason for owning a franchise?
- Should we use food supplements as alternatives for a balanced diet?
- Explain why it is crucial to maintain a balance of the level of PH in the body.
- What causes the rapid increase of obesity among child population in the 21st century?
- What is the interrelationship between tartrazine levels and hyperactivity in children?
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.”
- What is the role of garlic in the regulation of insulin metabolism?
- Describe the effects of water pollution on fish. How does pollution translate to an impact on the human body?
- What are the effects of alternating natural sugars on artificial sweeteners?
- Does the vegan diet lack essential vitamins and minerals?
- Discuss the chronic diseases that are a consequence of people’s dietary choices.
- What is the importance of sodium as an additive in sports drinks?
- Discuss the importance of water in flushing out toxins.
- Explain how poor detoxification causes inflammation.
- Discuss the antibacterial properties of honey and explain the medicinal benefits of honey.
- Discuss the importance of plant sterols in the treatment of high cholesterol.
- Discuss the importance of protective fats in nuts and seeds.
- Explain how overeating has a suppressing effect on the immune system.
- Discuss how the consumption of artificial sugars causes cell aging.
- What is the optimal diet for people involved in sporting activities?
- Is green tea a remedy for weight loss?
- Explain how the right food choices can help to prevent degenerative diseases of the brain.
- Discuss food supplement options for underweight individuals
- Discuss how fast-food products manipulate the health of the American population.
- Discuss the Jewish laws on diets.
- Discuss the psychology of eating.
- Describe the processes of making wine and what influences the taste of wine.
- Discuss food safety and mycotoxins in developing countries.
- Discuss the immediate measures taken to a person with food poisoning.
- How can we prevent food poisoning?
- Discuss the sensory and proximate characteristics of cookies made from a flour blend of tiger nut chaff and wheat.
- Analyze the emulsifying characteristics of Hydroxypropylated cassava starch and why it can be used in cocoa beverages.
- Utilize HPLC-DAD to compare and contrast Celestial and Twinning Peppermint Teas.
- Analyze the causes and effects of globalization of fast foods.
- What are the benefits of vegetarianism?
- Discuss the roles of the USDA and FDA on the improvement of food quality.
- The elaboration of food photography.
- Discuss the need for regulation on food hygiene and the prevention of food contamination.
- How can producers adapt technological techniques un making junk food less harmful?
- Which is safer and more effective: coffee or energy drinks?
- How does and caffeine consumption affect an athlete’s performance?
- Discuss the meaning and benefits of the keto diet.
- Analyze the factors contributing to the popularity of McDonald’s over other fast-food organizations in the world.
- What is the function of foods in the baking process of bakery products?
- What are the ethical issues surrounding meat alternatives produced by fast-food restaurants?
- Discuss aflatoxin hazards and consequent health effects.
- Discuss the history of aflatoxin agents and their first study as potential hazards to food safety.
- What are the overall effects of adopting a low-carbohydrate high fat diet?
- Discuss the increased consumption of meat and processed food over the last decade and its effects on individuals’ general health.
- Analyze the consequence of the migration of additives into food simulants caused by the heating of foods with microwaves.
- Discuss malnutrition and the different types and the types of malnutrition.
- What is the interrelationship between child obesity and fast-food advertising?
- Discuss 5 practical strategies to reboot the food economy and make it healthier for everyone.
- Explain the economic effects of the production of GMO seeds. Are the benefits more than the drawbacks?
- What are the benefits and threats of genetically modified fish?
- Discuss the increase in weight loss industries.
- What is the role of antioxidants in our dietary consumption?
- Is it ethical to have a fast-food restaurant in hospitals?
- What is the influence of research and biotechnology in fulfilling consumers’ dietary and nutritional needs at a low price?
- How does organic food differ from inorganic food? Which one is better of the two?
- Is excessive consumption of calories the leading cause of obesity?
- How do metabolic regulation systems and the hormonal balance cause obesity?
- How possible is it to maintain a balanced diet while eating at a fast-food restaurant?
- How safe is the use of nutritional supplements in our diet?
- Why does the diet of children require more fats than that of adults?
- Provide an evidence-based review on the management of anorexia and bulimia nervosa.
- How does ignorance of genetically modified foods by suppliers affect the views of consumers on GMO foods?
- How does intermittent fasting affect the operations of the body?
- Why are third-world countries mostly affected by significant dietary diseases such as kwashiorkor?
- What strategies should be implemented to reduce the risks of dietary ailments in persons with special needs?
- What is the role of science in providing alternative food products through biotechnology to ensure that the nutritional needs of the poor are catered for?
- How can we overcome the effects of fast foods as a significant cause of obesity?
- How has research and biotechnology in contemporary cultures fulfill the nutritional needs of consumers at a lower price?
- What is the role of international organizations and conventions in the production of supplements and organic food material?
- How would the world be if we were to rely solely on organic food?
- Provide an analysis of how fast foods operate under capitalism.
- What has influenced the great popularity of fast foods witnessed in the United States, and how does this popularity affect American popularity?
- Provide an in-depth analysis of the book, “Fast Food Nation” written by Eric Schlosser and provide the author’s perspective on the consumption of fast foods.
- What is the difference between cage-free eggs and regular eggs? Why do fast food restaurants prefer cage-free eggs to regular eggs?
- Why is there a rise in the establishment of fast-food restaurants despite the negative opinions on the dietary contents of fast foods?
- Should the government promote restaurants that sell healthy foods by providing loyalty bonuses and taxations?
- Analyze the rates of childhood obesity in a country of your choice and the potential measures that can curb childhood obesity rates.
- Analyze the measures taken by Disneyland to face out fast foods and how they have managed to provide healthier foods as a substitute.
- Why are fast foods considered as a high-risk factor in the American population?
- Discuss whether there should be a regulation on the food industry, just like the tobacco industry.
- Discuss the types of nutritional diseases that result from malnutrition.
- How does that the dilution of dairy products such as milk causes a nutritional deficiency in infants. Include the side effects of nutritional deficiency in infants.
- Discuss the types of amino acids that are needed for the growth of muscles.
- Discuss the high risk caused by food allergy
- What are the effects of health service restaurants?
- What is the aim of the introduction of food supplements?
- Discuss the affordability of food supplements.
- Discuss the role of food science in daily human nutrition.
- Provide an analysis of the properties of oil extracted from Carica papaya (pawpaw) seeds.
- Discuss the results obtained in yogurt quality when soy milk is blended with cow milk.
- Describe the causes, effects, and prevention hazards during food preparation.
- Should parents be obsessed with the number of kilojoules a child is consuming in food?
- Discuss the causes, effects, and prevention of high acidic levels in the human body.
- Should food supplements be taken as an option to a balanced diet?
- Compare and contrast the omnivorous and vegetarian diets.
- What is the necessity of consuming mineral and vitamin supplements for vegetarians?
- What are the ethical issues that stand for or are against the consumption of meat and meat products?
- Does the prevention of obesity entail eating right or eating less?
- Discuss the role of diet in the cause of lifestyle diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
- What are the health problems associated with individuals who are obese?
- What is the role of tartrazine in producing hyperactivity in children?
- Does monosodium glutamate (MSG) contribute to the causes of heart palpitations and headaches?
- Is the trans-fat obtained from margarine among the leading causes of cancer?
- Discuss food crises and the strategies used to prevent food shortages.
What Are The 5 Parts of the Research Paper?
Once you have settled on your chosen food research paper topics, you will have to research and develop your research papers. Research papers conform to a general outline that has 5 parts. The 5 parts of a research paper include:
- Part 1: The introduction (includes background information on the research paper topic and the thesis statement.
- Part 2: The first paragraph of the body (includes the first argument supporting the thesis statement)
- Part 3: The second paragraph of the body (includes the second argument supporting the thesis statement)
- Part 4: The third paragraph of the body (includes the third argument supporting the thesis statement)
- Part 5: The conclusion (marks the end of the research paper by restating the thesis statement)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Food Research Paper Topics
What Are Some Good Topics for a Research Paper?
A good research topic should be feasible and easy to work on. Our list provides comprehensive food research paper topics that could help you develop a good research topic. Ensure that you select a topic that you find interesting to help you develop an insightful research paper.
How Do I Come Up with a Research Topic?
Writing a research paper requires selecting a topic that you find interesting and more comfortable to work on. Therefore, you have to ensure that you conduct an intensive study on the areas you could research. Meanwhile, Homework Market provides a list of the food research paper topics that are good for papers and food topics for presentation.
What are some Good Topics?
Good topics contribute immensely to the crafting of a good research paper. Therefore, before you begin your writing, ensure that you get hold of a researchable topic that lies within your area of interest. This way, you will find it interesting to develop your research paper. The list above by Homework Market provides brilliant food research paper topics that could help you get started with your research paper.
What is a Good Research Title?
A good research title summarizes the main arguments or ideas of a study. A title should also be brief and concise to highlight the purpose of conducting the study.
What is the Best Topic for Students?
The best topics provide a means for an in-depth analysis of concepts to enhance students’ understanding of the concepts. These topics provide a framework for the crafting of good research papers.
What is a Researchable Topic?
A researchable topic provides a comprehensive framework for the crafting of more specific research questions. The topic provides general ideas from which you can develop and problem statement and/or a research question that would guide the direction of the research paper. Therefore, when considering a research topic, make sure you can formulate research questions that would help you gain insightful information on the topic at hand.
What Are Some Interesting Topics to Write About?
Interesting research topics provide a platform for insightful information on the topic of discussion. Homework Market provides a list of interesting food research paper topics that could help students in related fields develop good research papers.
What is a Good Research Question?
A good research topic has the following characteristics;
- Simple – provides a single idea rather than several
- Arguable- Allows for a different perspective on the research topic
- Researchable- can be analyzed using available resources
A thesis is a theory or an idea expressed in the form of a statement or contention for which evidence is needed to form logical discussions. Hence a good thesis topic provides a broad aspect for the analysis of a research topic.
In conclusion, developing a research topic might turn out easy with the right guidance. Homework Market understands that writing a good research paper requires a good topic to kick start the journey. For this reason, Homework Market provides 150 brilliant food research topics that will guide you in developing a good research paper.