You will write a 5–8-page paper in current Turabian format explaining your research design and methodology, including an explanation and theoretical justification for your selected research method.
Primary research is any type of research that you collect yourself. Examples include surveys, interviews, observations, and ethnographic research. A good researcher knows how to use both primary and secondary sources in their writing and to integrate them in a cohesive fashion.
Many types of primary research exist. This guide is designed to provide you with an overview of primary research. This is not a comprehensive list, and your own research question may require a different design and methodology.
· Interviews: Interviews are one-on-one question and answer sessions, and they are structured or semi-structured. Interviews will provide much information from a small number of people and are useful when you want to get an expert or knowledgeable opinion on a subject.
· Focus Groups: Are structured small group brainstorming sessions. They require audio and/or video recording, extensive transcription, multiple coding, and analytical processes that often accompany qualitative research using focus groups. They can be conducted online or face-to-face.
· Open-Ended Surveys: Surveys are a form of questioning that is more rigid than interviews and that involve larger groups of people. Surveys will provide a limited amount of information from a large group of people and are useful when you want to learn what a larger population thinks.
· Observations: Observations involve taking organized notes about occurrences in the world. Observations provide your insight about specific people, events, or locales and are useful when you want to learn more about an event without the biased viewpoint of an interview.
· Quantitative Analysis: Analysis involves collecting data and organizing it in some fashion based on criteria you develop. They are useful when you want to describe your data or make statistical inferences, or to find some trend or pattern in the case of time series analysis. A type of analysis would be to survey local government managers concerning their leadership style and analyze whether gender roles create a significant difference.
· The research design assignment should be 5-8 pages in length.
· The research design assignment should be written in current Turabian format.
· The research design assignment should cite sources relevant to justifying and defending the selected research design. There is no set number of sources required. You should provide enough sources to justify their choice of method and design.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.