Do all six (6) questions below. Each essay answer must be at least three (3) pages long, double-spaced, 12-point font. Essays will be judged for structure, content and quality of analysis, based material covered in the class notes, textbook material or distributed PPT slides. For math problems, you must show your work to earn full credit.
1. In many ways, one could argue that the Neoclassical model of international trade is nothing but a spruced up version of the old Classical model put forth by David Ricard back in the early 19th century. Discuss.
2. You have been recently hired as an international business consultant with a Fortune 500 US-based toy manufacturing firm trying to enter the global marketplace. Your boss know that you had taken Professor Salmon’s course International Business and therefore should have good knowledge of the global marketplace. As such, she wants you to select an appropriate country outside of the US and provide the board with a SWOT analysis of this country, particularly highlighting some of the challenges and opportunities that might be involved. Write a 3-page summary of your presentation to the board, which will form the basis for your recommendation. Be sure to provide the reasons for the country you selected, especially given your client’s industry and country of origin.
3. Consider some of the ways in which the legal and cultural environment of a foreign country, such as Japan, could affect the establishment and operation of an American clothing boutique business there.
4. Recently, the Trump Administration has imposed big tariffs on Chinese imports into America, as a way of reducing our trade deficits with that country. Some economist argue that such protectionist measures are self-defeating and that in the end, America is made better off by promoting free trade with China. Make the case both for and against the use of tariffs, as a good international trade strategy.
5. Carefully distinguish between portfolio investment and foreign direct investment. What are some of the factors that have affected the growth of each over the past two or three decades? What prediction can you offer for the future trends in the direction and type of such global investments, and especially in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HomeworkMarket Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.