Please write how the quality assurance analyst title description relates to the program MS in project management in three sentences.
My job description of duties:
Lead, coordinate, track, and report on software and system testing activities;
• Plan, design, develop, and execute test plans and test cases to ensure the thorough testing of all software and associated system components, and the application’s compliance with functional / system specifications;
• Communicate test progress, results, and other relevant information to the project’s management and development teams;
• Conduct manual and automated QA testing of new and rewritten applications;
• Develop, review, execute, and manage test plans, cases, and schedules based on business requirements and user stories for each level / stage of software testing including unit, integration, system, and user acceptance testing as well as regression testing;
• Analyze test results and reports on findings;
• Analyze user stories and use cases for validity and feasibility;
• Read and analyze documents to develop testing strategies and plans;
• Perform testing and quality analysis of web software and apps across various desktop browsers and mobile platforms;
• Detect, document, troubleshoot, isolate, and track software defects and inconsistencies encountered during testing, assigning each a severity and priority code;
• Track bug fixes through to resolution;
• Carry out regression testing every time changes are made to the code to fix defects;
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed;
• Help troubleshoot issues and provide timely solutions to development team;
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
• Work with Project Management team to ensure that testing adheres to the schedule;
• Keep QA process documentation up to date;
• Maintain high ethical standard in dealing with sensitive data.
• Formal testing methodology experience in unit, integration, system, and user acceptance testing, SDLC testing processes, QA, developing and documenting test plans, defining end to end testing, and regression testing (5+ years);
• Experience in the development and testing of medium to large size projects involving unit, system, integration, user acceptance, and regression testing, of which two or more of the projects were worked from requirements inception to product release (5+ years);
• QA experience, preferably testing web, desktop, and mobile applications (5+ years);
• Strong knowledge of QA testing methodologies, best practices, and the software testing life cycle (STLC);
• Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, principles, practices and procedures in professional software development including the SDLC;
• Expertise in developing / documenting test strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts, tracing requirements to test cases, schedule creation, and QA reporting;
• Expertise in developing and managing QA processes and implementing testing techniques and tools;
• Knowledge of functionality, compatibility, usability, and exploratory testing practices (3+ years);
• Expertise in documenting and troubleshooting application errors;
• Expertise planning and estimating testing duration and effort;
• Strong documentation and communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Strong time management and prioritization skills;
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.