1. Getting to Yes and your Manual readings suggest that “there can be no negotiation without communication.” Assuming that this is more than a cliché, what does this mean? Discuss communication variables and barriers that are important to understanding negotiation success and negotiator effectiveness.
2. In negotiations, truthfulness (honesty, veracity, etc.) seems to be a low priority or get lost entirely. How do determine what is ethical conduct in negotiation? Other than our own sense of ethics, what constraints or reasons do you see to avoid questionable conduct?
3. What is your definition of negotiation? Distinguish it from other dispute resolution processes. Is negotiation involved in and/or part of those processes?
4. Based on the readings, what is your understanding of integrative bargaining? What is the contrasting type of bargaining? Describe the essential differences. Do people need to select one mode or the other as their style? Why or why not?
5. What are the “Top Ten” characteristics of a good negotiator? Prioritize them and indicate why you rank them this way? Which are you working on and how?
6. Describe the importance of non-verbal behavior in understanding negotiation? How do you recognize, use, and/or respond to it?\
7. If you are faced with a negotiation “opponent” who appears to have more power resources than you do, what are some steps or approached you can take to improve your chances?
8. Emotions and/or personal involvement can both help and/or hinder a negotiation. Discuss how “feelings” can have a positive or negative impact and can be “used” by a negotiator.
9. What would be your advice for a new negotiator (e.g., some do’s and don’t`s)? Give them a good start. Use a “top ten” list format if you like (but give more than Letterman one-liners).
10. Discuss the importance of trust during negotiations? How do you exhibit it? How do you know when to trust others? What can you do if you don’t trust the other side?
11. Negotiating one-on-one is hard and team negotiating can be even harder and more frustrating. What can you do to ensure the benefits of a team and avoid the problems?
12. What is the “prisoner’s dilemma? What does it suggest, and/or teach, about negotiating and strategy?
13. What are several specific techniques or methods can you use to elicit (obtain) information from the other side?
14. When dealing with a representative in negotiation, how do you know whether he or she has authority to bind the other party? How do you ensure this?
15. What steps would you take in preparing to negotiate with someone of a substantially different background (e.g., culture)? What are some “Do’s” and “Don’ts”?
16. From a purely practical standpoint, discuss why you should be concerned about stereotypes you have about people with whom you are negotiating.
Quality Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HomeworkMarket Writing Services
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.