Week One: Observations, Research, Hypothesis – Lab Report Introduction
Week 1: Observations and Hypothesis
In observations, you make your own observations on your trash use and you will explore academic research on this topic. From that information you will choose a hypothesis. For week 1 progressive project you complete these three times.
1. To begin the lab, you will need to make general observations about your personal trash or solid waste. Consider the following questions:
· How long does it take you to fill up one trash can/bag?
· How many bags of trash do you fill up in a week?
· What are the most common items in your trash (ie plastic, paper, food, metal)?
· How many items that your throwaway are single use items like plastic silver, individual water bottles or individually packed snacks affect your behavior?
· Where does your trash go after you put it into the trash can?
· How does trash impact the environment?
· Do you recycle or compost?
· Are there any changes in your lifestyle or the things that you buy that would decrease how much trash you have?
· Do you think you have more or less trash than your neighbors?
Reflect on your answers to these questions and summarize what your answers and thoughts into four sentences.
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.