The process of gathering performance information can result in a wide variety of reactions in both employees and managers. Think back to a performance appraisal experience you have had and respond to the following questions. If you have never experienced a performance appraisal, interview someone who has and respond to the following:
- What method was used to gather the performance information?
- Was the method appropriate to the type of performance information desired?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the method used?
- What impact did the method have on you as an employee?
- What alternative method might be appropriate?
Your post should directly address each question, providing references and examples to support your points. You should use at least two scholarly sources cited in APA format. Minimum 400 words. Get Custom Essay Writing today.