Case 7.3 Trans LAN Project Trans Systems is a small information system consulting firm located in Meridian, Louisiana. Trans has just been hired to design and install a local area network (LAN) for the city of Meridian’s social welfare agency. You are the manager for the project, which includes one Trans professional and two interns from a local university. You have just finished a preliminary scope statement for the project (see below). You are now brainstorming potential risks associated with the project.
Ensure that the Risk Assessment Form, Risk Response Matrix, Risk Severity Matrix are included in the same Microsoft Excel File. Submit 1 Microsoft Excel File and 1 Microsoft Word File.
Combine items Question 1 and 2 into a single Risk Assessment Form (Figure 7.6 see attachment), Question 3 for the Risk Response Matrix (Figure 7.8 see attachment). Note that additional items may be added to the Risk Assessment Form and the Risk Response Matrix.
1. Identify potential risks associated with this project. Try to come up with at least five different risks.
2. Use a risk assessment form similar to Figure 7.6 (see attachment) to analyze identified risks.
3. Develop a risk response matrix similar to Figure 7.8 (see attachment) to outline how you would deal with each of the risks.
In addition to the requested items in the case, complete the following:
1. Based on the risks that you identified on the Risk Assessment Form, create a Risk Severity Matrix (Figure 7.7 see attachment). Note: additional information beyond the information can be used
2. Make any assumptions and document them as necessary to complete the aforementioned items.
3. Based on the information in Appendix 12.1 (see attachment), evaluate what type of contract(s) might be applicable to this project if you were to outsource certain aspects of your project to suppliers. Ensure that you justify your supplier contractual decisions based the inherent risks related to your selected contract type(s). Make any assumptions and document them accordingly. Ensure that at least 350 words are provided. Place your responses into a Microsoft Word file.
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.