- What does the text consider to be the major difference between Skinner and Piaget?
- Briefly contrast Bandura’s view of learning with Skinner’s view.
- Contrast the views of Piaget and Bandura on how children develop.
- Compare the views of Piaget and Vygotsky on school instruction in abstract concepts.
- a) Why did Vygotsky believe the “zone of proximal development” provides a better indication of students’ potential than conventional achievement tests? b) In the evaluation section, the textbook author presents a Rousseauist critique of this concept. Discuss one of the points the authors make.
- a) Describe Freud’s theory of the Oedipal Crisis and its resolution in the boy and the girl. b) Summarize a major criticism of Freud’s theory of the Oedipus complex (with respect to either the boy or the girl).
No Plagiarism. Answer each question separately. APA format.
Get Custom Essay Writing help today