As you read through Paul’s three major journeys, you will encounter passages and stories that will enrich your faith and
strengthen your walk with God. For this assignment you will be asked to prepare a set of three journal entries in a single paper format (i.e., your paper should have three main headings: First Journey, Second Journey, Third Journey). Each journey journal
entry should be a minimum of 500 words (totaling the assignment word count to a minimum of 1,500 words) and cover the following:
1) Missionary Journey—tell which cities Paul visits during the journey you are writing about (Paul’s Journeys are typically called, First, Second and Third)
2) Biblical texts—Where in the Bible can you find the details on this journey?
3) At least one special passage or verse from this passage—tell why the passage is meaningful to you. What is God trying to teach the reader through this passage or verse?
4) Take away—What do you take away from studying this particular missionary journey that you can share with your church? Is there a sermon idea that you discovered? Perhaps a small group study? Or a devotional that might be a good fit for Sunday school? What have you found here that you can take away and share with others in a contemporary setting?
5) Images or cultural notes of interest—Please include at least 1 graphic item that pertains to each journey. It may be a map, photo, or picture depicting some specific to this journey. It could also be something related to the culture of one of the cities mentioned in the journey—food, clothing, jewelry, etc. Be sure to cite the source of your graphic item.
You should have a minimum of three (3) academic sources for this assignment. Be sure to include a cover page, table of contents, and bibliography. Your Journal should be a minimum of 1,500 words (500 words/journey). Be sure to include a cover page, table of contents and a bibliography.
Get best place to buy research papers from homework market
Why Homework Market
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. We will always strive to deliver on time.
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text.
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on essay at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of essay writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied.